Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dove Hair Therapy Colour Radiance Review

I have been sent some Dove Hair Therapy Colour Radiance by Bzzz Agent to review. Having had one or two grey hairs since I was 26, I always dye my hair. I tried using a permanent dye in the past, but found that after doing it twice in a row, it totally ruined my hair & was an experiment that I never wanted to repeat. That left me with semi-permanent dye which is supposed to last for 6-8 weeks, but this is not always the case & it can be really disappointing to dye your hair & find that it starts to fade before the 6-8 weeks are up. That is why Dove have developed their new Colour Radiance product.

Dove Colour Radiance claims to keep coloured hair looking more vibrant for up to 10 weeks.
It is formulated with less sulphates to gently cleanse & condition your hair & it also contains a UV filter.


To do this review I freshly dyed my hair & then tried it out.
My first impression of the product is that the bottles looked attractive & the shampoo and conditioner smells very nice. It smells sweet with a hint of strawberries.
The conditioner is a mix of white & pink which took me a bit by surprise as I wasn't expecting it!
You just use it in place of your normal hair products so just use it as normal every time you need to wash your hair. It says for optimal results use daily but I would find this too much so I wash my hair 3 times a week. I have now been using this product for the last 4-5 weeks & my hair is soft, very silky and in great condition & the colour is holding very well. I am most impressed with the condition of my hair as it seems to be keeping my hair in great shape rather than it becoming dried out from the dyeing. I would definitely recommend it if you regularly dye your hair 

Excuse the photos as it was very hard to take a picture of myself to show my hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment