Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Gift ideas with Delimann Hampers

I was lucky enough to win a lovely cream tea hamper from Delimann so I decided to review it.
Delimann are a very long running company who are celebrating 175 years in business this year (2012)!

I have never received a food parcel before so I was really looking forward to having such a lovely treat and I couldn't wait to sample it! They sent it by courier on a timed delivery due to containing a pot Devon clotted cream which needed to go straight in the fridge.





The prize was The Devon Cream Tea for afternoon tea & it contained everything you could need for a sumptuous & relaxing afternoon tea:

  • 2 large Devon Scones - baked freshly on the day of despatch
  • Devonshire Farm Clotted Cream 113g - made on local Devon farm, with milk from Guernsey cows
  • Delimann's own label Strawberry Jam 113g -produced in small batches for maximum flavour and winner of Gold Medal in Great Taste Awards..
  • Teonis Clotted Cream Shortbread 150g -  delicious Devon biscuits, made with real clotted cream.
  • Delimann organic fudge  100g - made with all natural ingredients 
  • Refreshing afternoon tea 15 bags - for a Westcountry flavour
  • Beautifully packaged in our signature rustic gift boxes - with your own message
  • Special "cream tea"  instruction card - how to enjoy a Cream Tea at its best!
I was most impressed when it arrived. It was very well wrapped up inside a strong cardboard box & the cream was in insulated polystyrene to keep it cold.

Much as I wanted to eat it right away. I stopped myself, put the cream in the fridge and waited for my husband to come in so we could share it.



It did not disappoint as it tasted every bit as good as it looked. The scones were large & soft, the cream was delicious and the jam was just right & we enjoyed the tea & fudge. I thought it was very well presented & thoughtfully put together. I would not have immediately thought about sending a food hamper as a present before, but having received one & enjoyed it so much, I am putting Delimann hampers on my list of gifts to send to some of my relatives over Christmas. Delimann have a whole range of beautiful hampers on their website, not just cream teas so why not go over and have a look for yourself. With Christmas coming up they have a fabulous range of gifts that might just solve your problem of what to get for people who are hard to choose things for! For inspiration click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment