Monday 15 October 2012

Welcome to my new review blog!

I'm a stay at home mum to a large brood of children, who likes a wide range of things, art, cars, electronics, gadgets, computers, clothes, tie dyeing, entering competitions, being sociable etc. I also have an interest in being as green & eco friendly as far as possible, whenever possible but without being too crusty or far out! I am a mix of traditional but also very unconventional!

My blog will be a mixture of random thoughts(!), life experiences, competitions, pictures & articles I find amusing. I will also be testing some random stuff over the next few months & posting all about it. Please stay around, its going to be interesting!


I am currently looking for items to test & review so please contact me if you have anything you would like me to write about or test!
Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment